- This event has passed.
Continuing Education Symposium: Emergency Preparedness
April 22 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm CDT$25 – $40
The Faith Community Nurse Network of the greater Twin Cities provides at least four professional nursing education symposiums each year for contact hour credit. These programs feature perspectives specific to FCN practice and provide attendees the opportunity to learn, share, and network. Virtual programs take place on Zoom and allow FCNs across Minnesota – and beyond – to gather and connect.
2021 Symposium Details
- Program Times: 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM (CST)
- Online, via Zoom
- This activity will be awarded 3 contact hours for State Boards of Nursing
- This activity has been designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing continuing education requirements. However, participants are responsible for determining whether this activity meets the requirements for acceptable continuing education credit.
Registration & Cost
- Cost of individual symposiums: $25 (FCNs); $40 (non-FCNs)
- Symposiums are offered at a $15 charge to enrolled nursing students who are not Registered Nurses
- Registration closes 48 hours prior to the program start time