Faith Community Nurse Foundations Course
August 21 @ 8:00 am - October 23 @ 5:00 pm EDT$425
Shenandoah University’s Eleanor Wade Custer School of Nursing is proud to support the role of Faith Community Nurses in our community by offering our innovative program with The Foundations of Faith Community Nurse Course.
Our Upcoming Foundations Course will be:
- August 21, 2020 – October 23, 2020
- The first session on August 21 will be virtual. The last session on October 23 may be in-person. This will be determined by Virginia’s COVID-1919 guidelines. The rest of the course will be completed Online, with optional sessions via Zoom to connect with instructor and fellow classmates.
- Earn 36.5 (CEs) for full participation
- Cost: $425 (plus manual)
- Application Deadline for Fall Course: August 13, 2020
- For more information go to our website at su.edu.fcn or contact Lorie Henley, Shenandoah University’s, FCN Education Coordinator at
- Stay safe, Be well, and Be Blessed.