Join us for our 35th Anniversary
2021 Westberg Symposium at the
Caring for the Human Spirit© Conference
April 12-14, 2021
We are once again pleased to provide the International Westberg Symposium at the Caring for the Human Spirit© Conference. Building upon last year’s successful virtual conference, we are excited to bring you another robust virtual experience in 2021! By bringing together the expertise of professionals from diverse disciplines, the Symposium and Conference will provide attendees an environment that builds knowledge, creates interdisciplinary connections, and opens new paths for the delivery of spiritual care.
Call For Workshop Presentation Proposals is NOW OPEN
Faith community nurses, clergy, chaplains, social workers, health advocates and others are encouraged to submit a proposal.
Presentations should clearly relate to one of the following objectives:
- Explore available worldwide technologies related to providing spiritual care.
- Describe how current research related to technology and compassion can be implemented into faith community nursing and chaplaincy practice.
- List steps to move faith community nursing and chaplaincy practice into a new normal through the use of technology related to compassionate care of the human spirit.
- Relate multiple aspects of compassionate care to faith community nursing and chaplaincy practice.
- Compare how technology is being used to provide compassionate spiritual care in various countries.
Workshops include a 60-minute presentation and a 30-minute period for discussion and questions, for a total of 90 minutes. Posters are visual displays in an electronic format.
Deadline for Proposals:
September 21st at 5pm (CST)
Presenters accepted for this symposium are fully responsible for all registration fees, travel, and hotel expenses.
Please note for proposal submission process: