FCN Platform Online Group Rules & Etiquette
Thank you for being part of our online group. To ensure the best possible experience for all group members, we have established some basic guidelines for participation.
By joining this group, you agree that you have read and will follow the rules and guidelines set for these online communities. You also agree to abide by all relevant policies and procedures of the Spiritual Care Association/Westberg Institute, including the organization’s confidentiality and antitrust compliance policy.
You further agree to reserve posting comments for topics best suited to the medium. This is a great medium with which to solicit the advice of your peers, benefit from their experience, and participate in an ongoing conversation.
Please take a moment to acquaint yourself with these important guidelines. In order to preserve a climate that encourages both civil and fruitful dialogue, the Spiritual Care Association/Westberg Institute reserves the right to suspend or terminate membership for members who violate these guidelines.
The Guidelines (ground rules)
- Do not challenge or attack others. Posting comments is meant to stimulate conversation, not to create contention. All participants have the right to interact in a safe nonthreatening atmosphere.
- Because participants are from many backgrounds, cultures, denominations, educational levels, and experiences it is CRITICAL TO HONOR OTHER PARTICIPANTS OPINIONS, BELIEFS, AND TRADITIONS. Let others have their say, just as you may.
- It is ok to agree to disagree.
- Do not post commercial comments. Contact people directly with product and service information if you believe it would help them.
- This is not the place to evangelize.
- Do not defame, disparage, or criticize any person, organization or company.
- Use caution when discussing products or services. Posted comments are available for all to see, and comments are subject to libel, slander, and antitrust laws.
- All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal comments are strictly prohibited. Do not post comments that you would not want the world to see or that you would not want anyone to know came from you.
- Please note carefully all items listed in the disclaimer and legal rules below, particularly regarding the copyright ownership of online postings.
- Remember that the Spiritual Care Association/Westberg Institute and other group participants have the right to reproduce comments that are posted online.
- Post your comments only to the most appropriate online group(s).
- Do not disclose proprietary, confidential, or legally privileged information.
- The FCN Platform is provided as a service of the Spiritual Care Association/Westberg Institute. The Spiritual Care Association/Westberg Institute is not responsible for the opinions and information posted on this site by others. The Spiritual Care Association/Westberg Institute disclaims all warranties with regard to information and comments posted, whether posted by the Spiritual Care Association/Westberg Institute or any third party; this disclaimer includes all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- In no event shall the Spiritual Care Association/Westberg Institute be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of any information or comments posted.
- Information posted by the Spiritual Care Association/Westberg Institute and/or participants is intended as an information resource only and is not to be used or relied on for any diagnostic or treatment purposes. This platform does not create any patient-physician or employer-employee relationship, and should never be used as a substitute for professional diagnosis and treatment. The Spiritual Care Association/Westberg Institute expressly disclaims responsibility and shall have no liability, for any damages, loss, injury, or liability whatsoever suffered as a result of your reliance on the information contained on this platform.
- Do not post any defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal comments.
- Do not post any information or other comments protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner. By posting material, the posting party warrants and represents that he or she owns the copyright with respect to such material or has received permission from the copyright owner. In addition, the posting party grants the Spiritual Care Association/Westberg Institute and members of this online group the nonexclusive right and license to display, copy, publish, distribute, transmit, print, and use such comments, information, or other material.
- Comments should not be posted if they encourage or facilitate members to arrive at any agreement that either expressly or impliedly leads to price fixing, a boycott of another's business, or other conduct intended to illegally restrict free trade. Comments that encourage or facilitate an agreement about the following subjects are inappropriate: prices, discounts, or terms or conditions of sale; profits, profit margins, or cost data; market shares, sales territories, or markets; allocation of customers or territories; or selection, rejection, or termination of customers or suppliers.
- The Spiritual Care Association/Westberg Institute reserves the right to actively monitor the online group for inappropriate postings and undertake editorial control of postings. Further, in the event that any inappropriate posting is brought to the attention of the Spiritual Care Association/Westberg Institute, then the Spiritual Care Association/Westberg Institute will take all appropriate action.
- The Spiritual Care Association/Westberg Institute reserves the right to terminate access to any user who does not abide by these guidelines.
- By accessing/visiting the FCN Platform you are agreeing to the forgoing terms and conditions, which may from time to time be updated, changed, or supplemented by the Spiritual Care Association/Westberg Institute. If you do not agree to these terms you should not enter the FCN Platform.